Monday 30 May 2011

YAY!!!

I weighed myself this morning and fantastic news! I've gotten to my first goal weight!! I think this will definately help to motivate me! YAY!! I'm so happy - it feels like I've really started on my way :D
I've cut down heaps on sugar, trying to stay away from junk food, instead of snacks if I want something to eat I'll have an Atkins bar - they are so great. Soup for dinner doesn't seem like much but I've been trying to 'feel' it more in my stomach by eating slowly lol and convincing myself its more filling than it is.
I'm slowly making changes but I'm getting there!
I don't know what else to say right now - I might update later. I have so much uni work to do this week. My microbiology report is due on thursday and I have to study for maths and genetics - physics will be fiiine. LOL

Violet!!





No comments:

Post a Comment