Friday 27 May 2011

Wow! I have followers!

Hello beautiful people!

I can't believe I have followers! Thank you gals - it means so much to me. I never thought I would have an interesting enough blog for that to happen lol (the pressure is on!). You have made a difference - I want to make you proud!

Today I haven't eaten much and what I've eaten has been healthy and pretty low-cal. I need to get back into the gym. It's a lame excuse and not really an excuse at all but between uni and work and satisfyinng my friends' social appetites, there's very little time and I'm just so buggered. Not good enough! I will try harder to get into the gym. I was doing so well - I would say to myself "half an hour a day is nothing" which would motivate me to get into the gym and when I'm there I would go over the half hour. I tricked myself!

I have felt a lot better over the last couple of days about how I've been thinking about the whole weight-loss deal-i-o. I'm going to make you proud!!

Love Violet! (^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment